Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chloe Borders



Here are the first two cards we'll make in class next week. The paper is from 3 bugs in a rug and it's called "Chloe borders." I love the vibrancy of these colours and I knew as soon as I saw this paper that I wanted to use it on an Easter card. Well, here are two from the same sheet of paper and I'm working on a third. This week, each person will take a full sheet of this patterned paper and cut the portion of the pattern that they like best for each of their 3 cards. There should be enough left over to make another couple of cards at home too. If you are coming to class and you have Memento markers and/or inkpads in Pear Tart, Rosebud, Grape Jelly and Bahama blue, please bring them along with a trimmer and scissors if you have them. If not...we'll take turns as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment