Friday, April 15, 2011

What a weekend!



If anyone was wondering why I didn't post any cards for this week, it's because there weren't any to post!!!!! I went to Kitchener on Saturday to attend Scrapfest, and while I was picking up some fabulous new stamps and lots of ideas, I also picked up a horrible chest cold. I'm feeling much better now, but I didn't want to share my germs with anyone so I cancelled classes this week. Next Tuesday we'll be doing catch up cards for those who missed a class and want to make those cards. There won't be a class on Thursday night as I'll be at church for our Holy Thursday celebration, so I have some extra time to play with my new stamps and come up with something great for our next class on April 26th. There are still a couple of spaces left in Linda's watercolour class on Saturday April 23rd at 1 pm. The photos show the two new cards Linda came up with, but participants will have the option of doing the cards in Linda's previous class if they prefer. Photos of those cards are in an earlier post. Be sure to book quickly to reserve your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment