Monday, July 11, 2011

One of those days....



It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes, no matter how I try, I just can't come up with a card design that I'm happy with. That's not really a problem unless you have a class the next day, but........... hopefully tomorrow my mojo will return and I'll come up with something amazing! In the meantime, although I struggled a bit to come up with these two, I think they turned out quite pretty! I had fun with the dandelion frame. I just kept inking portions of the stamp with different colours, starting with the lightest, and I love the element of surprise when I lift up the stamp, because you really can't tell how it's going to look ahead of time. I love surprises...LOL! I've been relying heavily on border punches lately. They add some much elegance to a design with very little effort. I used the Diamond lace punch again on the purple and yellow card, and the paper is from Kaisercraft. The little branch punch from Martha Stewart is becoming a favourite when I need a little extra embellishment on a card. Well...two down one to go!

1 comment:

  1. these are both so pretty! if you find some extra mojo, can you send it my way? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete