Sunday, April 15, 2012

Late again.








Once again I am late getting my class samples posted and I still have only two to share today. Yesterday, my sister Joan passed away less than four months after receiving her diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. While I am relieved that her suffering is over, my heart is with her husband Roy and my nephew and niece Michael and Charlotte, and it's so difficult to think of anything but their grief and our loss. I am so grateful for my faith at times like this and for the love and support of family and friends. If I have learned anything from this painful experience, it is to treasure each moment we have with those we care about, and to never take the gift of health for granted.

On with the cards. I took three views of the first card and they still don't capture how fun these "Flip It" cards are. The second card is also a different kind of fold and I love this 3-D look. I kept the front very simple so it's even more of a surprise when you open it up.
Hopefully I get the third sample done and up here by tomorrow night.

1 comment: