Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fabulous Penny Black card samples



While I was at CHA in July, I ordered a Penny Black Christmas board set and it just arrived today. I chose this display because of the non traditional colours and because several of the stamps and stamp sets included could be used for other occasions. If you are anything like me, you find it hard to resist buying Christmas stamps, but feel like you can only use them so many times for friends and family cards. The stamps that arrived today, (some of which were used on these samples) are a bit more versatile than many other Christmas sets and I'm so inspired by these samples, that I can hardly wait to try them out. I only ordered  a few of each so far, so be sure to stop in soon and see if you can resist snapping up these beauties. Don't worry if they are gone before you get here...I can order more, and there are still ALMOST 19 weeks until Christmas! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment