Saturday, December 14, 2013

'bye 'bye Main Street!

In just over three hours I'll put the closed sign up for the last time here at 25 Main Street West. My stamps punches and dies are all packed up and you can actually see the top of my white desk (that's a first!) The big table, however, is full of bargains waiting to be snapped up at 40% off! I'm here until 3 pm and then we start loading the truck, so bundle up, brush the snow off your vehicle and come for a last look around. If you're like me and haven't finished your Christmas cards yet, you may want to stock up on adhesive, 'cos I won't be open again until January 6th next year!
Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. I'm looking forward to welcoming you to my "new place" and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment