Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sorry for the delay ...

After a frantic few days, I’ve had to break down and face facts … there’s no way I can be ready to open the store by tomorrow. My year- end inventory has taken much longer than I anticipated, and I still have lots of cleaning, and organizing left to do. I’m so sorry for the delay, but I’m guessing with the crazy weather we’ve been having, I wouldn’t have had people lining up tomorrow anyway …! I will send out another quick e-mail to let you know when I’m ready (hopefully Tuesday!) but I’m also going to postpone starting card classes until next Wednesday and Thursday. I have to call Bell tomorrow as my store phone line isn’t working well either, so I’m off to a great start:( Wish me luck getting everything done … it’s going to be great but I never want to move again …LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment