Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hearts a-plenty




We'll be using some different materials for this week's class. The top card features die cut wood veneer.  
The middle card may look familiar as we have made it before, but I've had lots of requests for a repeat, so I decided to go with the same design but use Japanese Chiyogami papers this time. The heart on the last card was die cut from a piece of burlap type material given to me by a friend. I adhered the fabric to cardstock before die cutting it to give it a bit more stability. I love the simplicity of this card, which was inspired by another card I saw in an on-line challenge. I've been busy cleaning and doing laundry all day and I have a pot of home made chicken soup bubbling on the stove, so I think I'll treat myself to a little creative playtime before dinner. Hope you are staying warm this chilly weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment