Sunday, January 26, 2014

CAS challenge

My friend Pat challenged me to try this week's CAS-ology challenge which is "contrast" so I thought I'd give it a go. I love black and gold and I also love simple elegance for a sympathy card so I combined the the two and created this card using a border stamp from"Deep Red", gold embossing and a dove from an EK success border punch. The sentiment is from an older SU set, not sure of the name. Thanks for the challenge Pat ...I got lots of inspiration from the Cas-ology site. Now I just have to figure out how to link up my card. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I was able to twist your arm so easily :) because this is certainly a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for the kind words on my blog re my submission. I am delighted you were able to play along too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you figured out how to link up to CASology, and I'm glad you did. What a beautiful and elegant sympathy card. Thank you so much for playing along at CASology, and I hope we see you here again soon.

    P.S. Please turn off your word verification. Thx

    ReplyDelete