Friday, April 23, 2010

Inky fingers all round....













Last night's class was lots of messy fun. I think we all went home with rainbow fingers, but as you can see from the photos, the results were worth it. Everyone kindly allowed me to photograph their creations and although the light isn't the best in the evening, you can see the variety of fabulous colour combinations that everyone came up with. Thanks to everyone for their patience while I cut out things I'd forgotten (oops!) and for sharing and helping each other so well (you must have all had awesome kindergarten teachers LOL!)I especially enjoyed everyone changing things up from the original sample. I didn't post pics of the ones that used the same colours and stamps as my sample, but they were all so well done. Next week is our Christmas card class using the Iris folding technique. Marie Palmer will be teaching that class and she will also be here tomorrow (Saturday April 24th) between 1 and 3 pm to teach basic iris folding. Anyone can drop in tomorrow and make a card for $5 and $2 will be donated to the "Wonderbroads to support their breast cancer awareness campaign. Hope to see some of you there. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How many great creations! I'm sure you had a great time creating....and I feel a little envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....wonderful cards, Marie - your classes sound a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete