Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Clean and simple card


The creative juices just aren't flowing this week....I hate when that happens. Here is a very simple card that I'm thinking we can dress up a bit for class with the addition of sentiment/ribbon etc for those who find it too plain. Most of the ladies who come to class love playing with distress inks to get this kind of look and there are lots of possibilities for colour combos for the sky. This one was done using Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Wild Honey for a very soft subtle look. The image was then cut into four equal panels to get the look of a window view. I deliberately left it sentiment free, because I like having cards like this on hand so I can stamp a sentiment on it as the need arises. Sadly I'm in need of several sympathy cards right now and I think this one may fit the bill, but I can think of several other occasions it could be used for such as Thinking of you, or retirement wishes for example. I really hope my mojo is back tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment