Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm back!






What a wild and crazy week it's been. I didn't have a chance to update my blog or post pics from the anniversary events. I didn't even get photos of last weeks class cards uploaded. So...here we are with a potluck of photos: Browsing the great bargains at Friday night's Clean Up sale; Brigit (aka the Enabler Queen) leading Saturday's make and take projects; and better late than never....last week's Christmas class cards. Brigit did such a great job showcasing all the great products she brought. I'm totally in love with the crafters workshop templates and I used the snowflake one on the blue card for class this week. The Harmonie halloween papers we used for the make and take are so adorable and should be arriving any day...just in time for your Halloween photo layouts! I know it's Halloween tomorrow, but I'm really into Christmas cards right now and I have a bunch more to share with you tomorrow..including two of next week's class cards.
Happy Haunting......

No comments:

Post a Comment