Monday, November 1, 2010

It's November already....!

I didn't have a chance to upload my photos yesterday, but here they are, better late than never..lol! The camera didn't do them justice (or was it the photographer?) The first two are cards we will make in class this week. The stamps are from Unity and are available to purchase in the store. I used another template from Crafter's workshop on the tree card. It's very subtle, as I used antique linen distress ink on an ivery cardstock, but I love the country look of this card. The cardinal card has a white background embossed with the music folder from Cuttlebug...hard to see in the photo. The other 4 cards were all made from the "Tis the Season" 6 x 6 paper pad from Kaisercraft. Very little was added to the gorgeous papers and diecuts included in the pack and there is absolutely no stamping on these cards (GASP!!!!) Unfortunately I have a very limited supply of these paper pads available, and there are no more to be had ANYWHERE:( So I decided to make up a bunch of sample cards (yes...there are lots more samples to come) and anyone who purchases one of the paper pads will be able to come into the store and copy them, no cost other than any extra materials used plus envelopes. This would make a fun Saturday afternoon project, and if you hurry in to buy your paper pad, you can book your session at the same time...as long as it's after I move to the new store on November 16th. Yes.... it is getting a bit crazy around here. Please keep your fingers crossed (maybe your eyes and legs too)that all goes smoothly with the move, and I will apologize in advance for being a bit more scattered than usual....anyone who knows me realizes what a scary statement that is... lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment