Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stickles and S'mores




Once again I'm late uploading the samples for this weeks class. It's been super busy since the move, but the new store feels like home already, and once I get the back room organized (hopefully before year's end lol)I'll feel a bit more settled.I got the idea for the S'mores card from the Holiday Cards issue of Papercrafts magazine (thanks Lucille)and it's a really simple fun card to make. The square card is another "case" from the same magazine (I was a little short on time and inspiration this week...can you tell?)and the last card with the wreath is a clean and simple design and actually came out of my own head (gasp!!!) Next week, we'll be making an assortment of Christams tags and I should have samples ready soon...I just need to make my sons birthday cards and my hubby's anniversary card by tomorrow. Thirty three years and counting....and they said it wouldn't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment