Saturday, November 20, 2010

In my new happy place





The doors at 13 Main St. West closed at 4 pm last Saturday and the great migration all the way to number 25 Main Street began! Many thanks to the friends who lent a hand (or two!) and lots of muscle power to carry all my "stuff" and help get me set up to open by Tuesday morning...no mean feat! My amazingly wonderful husband Steve, worked so hard to build my new counter and work table, in addition to all the hauling and fixing that needed to be done. It was an exhausting week, but I really LOVE my new place and everyone who has come in so far agrees that the place looks great. There are still lots of things to be done of course, but thanks to my friend Claudette, the store is already decorated for Christmas and once I figure out where all my stamps are hiding, I can get samples for the coming week's classes made. The new classroom area is brighter and less cramped and has been put to good use this week as more and more people are coming in to work on their Christmas projects. If you haven't visited for a while, be sure to stop in soon to see all the lovely goodies in stock, including gorgeous Christmas papers from Harmonie, K & Co, Kaisercraft and many more. There also some really great Christmas stamp sets to use on your cards and scrapbook layouts. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment