Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess what?????






I think I must work better under pressure! This may be a first...I actually have all 3 class card samples made, photographed and uploaded by Thursday...WOW! I realized after my previous post that if I didn't get them done now, there wouldn't be anytime on the weekend with the move...so there you go!!! The silver reindeer and the ornament cards are from this week's class, which includes the angel card in the previous post. We'll be doing quite a bit of colouring in next week's class as you can see from the angel, snowman and penguin cards. I just got the snowman stamp from a Quebec company called Harmonie and I love it. I also have some of their fabulous Halloween and Christmas papers in stock. It's great to be able to bring in Canadian products and these are top quality papers in gorgeous colours and patterns. It's a good thing I got my cards finished, because Steve is coming to dismantle the big table after class tonight, so I won't have any place to stamp for a few days. I have almost all my stamps packed up anyway....only 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment