Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More class cards



Once again I'm late posting samples for this week's class. I've already done two classes, but I'm re-working the third card, so I'll post a photo of it later. The seahorses are coloured with markers directly onto the stamp and stamped on glossy cardstock. I love this technique, because you can literally scribble colours anywhere and stamp a beautiful image every time (my kinda colouring...lol) I thought this would be nice for Mother's day, but left it without a sentiment as it could be used for other occasions too. The second card was so quick and easy, because of the beautiful patterned paper from "3 bugs in a rug." Once again I used a nestabilities die as a stencil to sponge distress ink around the sentiment and I love the soft look it creates. We'll be using the emboss resist on card number 3 and it's also suitable for Mother's day card. Check back tomorrow for a photo. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment