Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally......




Here are the other two cards that we made in class this week...better late than never eh??? I used patterned paper from the Kaisercraft English Rose Collection for the first card, and I just love how subtle and elegant it looks on a card. We also used the new Tim Holtz Rosette die in The Vagabond machine to make the rosette embellishment. Yes you can make these using a scoring tool, but this is way more fun...not to mention much faster!!! The second card was created using the same inking technique as the turquoise coneflower in the previous post. The tree is part of a set from Local King Rubber Stamps, that I picked up at Scrapfest last April. This is the first time I've inked it up and I LOVE it. Be sure to stop in soon and pick up your copy of Scrapbook and Cards Today. The brand new Summer Isuue was just released and it's free with a purchase of $20 or more. I have just 50 copies, so don't wait too long or you might miss out!

1 comment:

  1. these are both so pretty, marie! i love the layout on the first and of course i love those papers and flower!

    ReplyDelete