Monday, June 27, 2011

Centre Easle card- two views



This was a fun card to make. I don't usually enjoy having to do lots of measuring, scoring and trimming to make a card, but in this case, I think the results are worth it. Having said that I wouldn't want to make these for everyone on my Christmas list...LOL! I played around for a long time before I was happy with it, but the lucky ladies who come to class can just copy the finished design...although they will be doing the measuring and cutting for themselves this week....hope I didn't scare anyone away:) I found the tutorial for this type of card on Splitcoast Stampers, but the measurements there are for a square card and I wanted to try it with a standard size card (A2) so I tweaked it a bit. Well I'm on a roll here...let's see if I can get the third card finished and uploaded before the end of the day......

No comments:

Post a Comment