Tuesday, June 21, 2011

While the cat's away......



Yesterday I had an appointment for that wonderful annual physical that we all enjoy so much...NOT!!!! I decided to take advantage of having Danielle at the store for the afternoon and visit my friend Judy, who owns Scrapbook Towne in Amherstburg. Danielle and I had been discussing ways to "show off" products a lttle better...especially the patterned papers, most of which, as you know, have two beautiful sides. Since it was a very quiet afternoon and Danielle likes to keep busy, she got to work and did a fabulous job of displaying some of her favourite products. She's even paired them with inks, markers and embellishments to inspire you even more. Be sure to stop in soon to see what she's done....and please forgive me if I have even more trouble than usual finding things....I actually have an excuse this time..lol! More apologies for being so late uploading only ONE of the cards we'll make this week...that's what I get for taking time off!!! Hope to see you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment