Thursday, October 20, 2011

A few days off....

I took a couple of days off this week to spend time with my sisters. Pauline lives in Cobourg and I don't get to see her nearly as often as I'd like. Joan lives in England and I hadn't seen her for over 7 years!!! Now we are all completely sleep deprived from staying up so late to try and catch up...lol! I've promised myself AND my sisters that I'm NEVER going to leave it so long without visiting again. The time goes by so quickly, but time spent with family is too important to be put off. I was very sad yesterday after they had left, but life goes on and I'm so grateful that we had this chance to be together again. This morning I made a card for next week's class and it was so much fun using the new Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and die sets that I'll probably make a couple more today if I have time. I noticed after I took the photograph that my layers are not very straight, but as the stickles are still wet I can't fix it, so just pretend it's perfect OK???? It's going to be pretty much Christmas cards till the end of the year now so get ready for lots of snow and glitter folks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment