Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ooooops!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I did a lot of driving and visiting, but the weather was just perfect and it's the first time in over 7 years that all five of us brothers and sisters were together, so it was well worth a few hours in the car:) Now, about the oops.... I came in today already to work on my other two class cards and get them uploaded here and on my Facebook page. Well I have cards, but no camera:( it's still packed with my weekend stuff, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to do the photos. Sorry folks, but the memory jusn't isn't what it used to be..lol! If you are coming to class this week, be sure to bring your favourite markers along. The image we'll be using can be coloured in several ways, including regular markers and/or glitter gel pens. Your distress inks in forest moss and stormy sky and a blending tool will also come in handy if you have them. I promise I'll get the photos up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment