Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sanded tree bark.


I keep reaching for this Tim Holtz embossing folder because it works so well with the Core'dinations cardstock. My friend Lucille loaned me the Spellbinders leaves to use for class this week and I know I'm going to have to order them for myself. The detail that shows up on these die cuts after embossing and inking them makes them look so real. If you think they look realistic in the photo...wait till you see them for real! Needless to say everyone (including me) has been leaving class with very inky fingers this week..LOL! Don't forget that the store will be closing early this Saturday so I can go meet my sister who is arriving from England this week. Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. oooh, i love the embossed tree bark and the gorgeous fall leaves; sounds like you had some fun getting inky. enjoy your holiday weekend, marie, and your visit with your sister.
    linda

    ReplyDelete