Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas treat for you...

I've been following Tim Holtz' blog for a long time and he makes the most amazing video tutorials which have really helped me learn how to have fun using Ranger products. When I took a class with him this past summer, I really wished every one of my customers could have been there to see the "genius" at work. He's not only super creative, he's also an excellent teacher. Anyway, it finally dawned on me that I could share his videos on MY blog and Facebook page, so that you all get a chance to see the fun you've been missing if you haven't tried these products and techniques yet! This first one is about 13 minutes long and shows how to use the Melting Pot with shrink plastic to make your own fabulous embellishments. Everything used in the video is available here at the store EXCEPT the melting pot, which is due to arrive any day (so they keep telling me!!!) I've already linked a few others to my Facebook page, so why not hop over there to check them out and "LIKE" my page while you're there:)
Enjoy the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment