Monday, December 12, 2011

On the 12th day of December.....



..... Marie began to panic!!!! I have so many cards to make for friends and family and I don't enjoy mass producing the same card, so this week I'm praying that I'll be feeling very inspired and creative, otherwise, many friends and family will be getting their cards after Christmas this year! I finally mailed my international cards and I'm pretty sure they will arrive late, but better late than never. Oh well....I have one sample done for this week's class. I added a few sparkly touches after taking the photo, so it may look a little better in real life. This is the last week of classes until January 10th, and one of the projects we'll be making is a little treat holder. A friend showed me the idea and although I don't have a photo to upload yet...I know everyone will fall in love with this sweet creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment