Thursday, May 10, 2012

For the Birds!


The challenge on Splitcoast stampers today was to make a card with a bird or birds on it, so I decided to use that as a theme for next weeks class. The "Little Lady" card in my previous post fits the theme in a way, because when I was growing up in England, we called ladybugs "ladybirds." So there you go...3 cards done almost a week ahead of class! Don't faint...I do get it right once in a while..lol!  I used the Free Sizzix birdhouse die that we all received from Brigit's weekend workshop...isn't it cute? On the second card I used Tim's new spring distress collection of inks. Love the peacock feathers...it's a beautiful vibrant teal....my new favourite! If you have a foam pad and a piercing tool (or a high-tech pokey tool as Brigit calls her thumbtack) please bring it to class to save waiting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment