Friday, May 25, 2012

One of a kind


 Ta Da! The final "masculine" card for next week's class. I really wanted to use my new memory box die and some of the washi tape that arrived this week and I managed to do both on this card (insert happy dance.) It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with this one. The sentiment is computer generated. I was going to use "Happy Father's Day again", but I figured that could go on the inside, or this card could be used for a different occasion. I probably won't be giving this card to any of the men in my life..... they all seem to be averse to wearing a tie. Even at weddings, my hubby's tie usually winds up in my purse at the first opportunity to remove it! I remember when my boys were little, they used to get quite excited about wearing a tie (or even a bow tie) for a special occasion, but I doubt they even own a tie now...sigh! Now to clean up my messy table again! I have the day off tomorrow so Danielle will be here holding the fort. Enjoy your weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment