Thursday, May 24, 2012

This was FUN!!!

My fingers are inky and there's a smile on my face:) Card number 2 is completed for next week's class. I had a blast with this one...you should see my table..LOL! It will speed things up if you have your own blending tool and foam. I used faded jeans, rusty hinge and walnut stain distress inks. Definitely one of my favourite cards in a while. I used a  mini clear stamp for the sentiment, but I cut it apart first because it had a vintage looking guy on it and I also wanted to be able to use the "2 YOU" with a different sentiment (happy birthday perhaps?) Lots of inking, layering of stamps, tearing, sponging, spritzing...you name it. I love that because of the sentiment, you could send this card to someone who is NOT your Dad but is a Dad worth celebrating regardless. Now for the clean-up (groan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment