Friday, September 27, 2013

2013 Christmas cards ...so far!

Most of our card classes include one Christmas card, but this year I haven't been uploading a photo on my blog or FB page as it's kinda nice to have one card be a surprise for everyone coming to class. Also it seems a bit weird posting pics of Christmas cards in spring and summer ..lol! After next week's classes we'll probably be making MOSTLY Christmas cards each week, so I thought I'd share photos of the ones we've made so far this year. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave a comment ..perhaps mentioning  which card(s) is/are your favourite(s) and why. I don't get a lot of feedback on my blog posts so it would be lovely to hear from anyone who can spare the time. Have a lovely weekend and don't forget ...only 13 more Saturdays until Christmas! (Only 12 to shop here ...YIKES!)















No comments:

Post a Comment