Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cheers!


Today is my hubby's birthday so I'm sharing the card I made for him. I've been meaning to try one of these beer mugs for a while and this was the perfect occasion:) Now that I think of it, I might make a few more using this image and keep them on hand for those hard to make cards for guys.
Everyone really liked the class cards this week and there is still next Wednesday and Thursday class open, so if you'd like to join us just give me a call or send an e-mail. Here are two of the three:


Aren't those owls the cutest? Check in next week as I'll be posting pics of all the Christmas cards we've made so far this year. I've just been marking down the prices on all the patterned paper in stock. All the $1.49 paper is now just $1 per sheet so be sure to stop in soon and stock up on your favourites before they disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment