Friday, September 27, 2013

All 3 class cards done and it's only Friday?????

Can you tell it's been a VERY quiet week here? I envy everyone who is out there enjoying this fabulous weather we are having, but at least I got my cards ready ahead of schedule for a change:) I think I'll celebrate by showing you all three here for a change. As I mentioned in the previous post, I usually save the Christmas one as a surprise for when the ladies come to class, but as I decided to use the same basic layout for all three, I thought I might as well show them all together. You may recognize this fold as the one I used earlier in the month for my hubby's beer mug birthday card. I changed each one a little bit, but you can't see all the details in the photos. I used a new patterned paper that has a beautiful sheen on the blue card ... it's so much prettier than you can see from the photo. Anyway ... here they are ... TA- DA!



No comments:

Post a Comment