Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope everyone is off to a good start in 2011. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but you've probably been too busy to check in anyway right????? We had a wonderful Christmas, a very quiet New year's Eve, and the past few days have been filled with taking down Christmas decorations at the store and taking inventory. This was a much bigger task than last year, as I have lots more stuff to count! Consequently, I was here till 10 pm last night and I still have lots of numbers to enter into the computer. The shop has been turned upside down and inside out and I decided I need another day to get back on track. So....I am closed for the day and will not be offering a class this week...sorry! We'll start fresh next week, but in the meantime I have something special to share. One of my customers who used to come to classes regularly and is planning to return soon, (we miss you Marci) has sent me photos of some of the cards she made with the Kaisercraft 6 x 6 paper pad she bought here. She loves the ease of card making with these little books and decided to use them to make photo cards for Christmas. I think she did a fabulous job, don't you? Thanks for sharing them Marci, and your daughter is beautiful by the way! There are lots of Kaisercraft products in the store and I will be placing another order this week. Don't forget to enter this month's card contest...cards are due by January 15th. Call me if you need more info. Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment